Bad tourists and unwanted guests of museums: Woman gets it on with dino statue – Compilation
1. The Exmouth Dino Trail in East Devon, England features 17 life-size dinosaurs models, and one of them was violated. The woman must have been really loved the safari trail, and something along the way must have got her going, because before long, she was getting off by getting it on with a statue of a prehistoric suitor.
2. Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas is starting to realize that having a waxwork of Nicki Minaj on all fours in homage to last year’s ‘Anaconda’ music video probably wasn’t their brightest idea.
3. A 12-year-old Taiwanese boy fell into a painting worth an estimated $1.5 million that was on display along with over 50 other Italian paintings.
4. Chinese tourists from China have a bad reputation, outside of China. Just earlier this week we covered a Chinese couple who attacked their flight attendant and forced the entire flight to return to Bangkok.
5. Venice is a romantic city where tourists flock year after year, so local residents must be very patient, right? Tourists have been known to carve their initials in famous monuments, and wave around selfie-sticks like deadly weapons, but this incident takes the cake!
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus