POCATELLO, IDAHO — A former vapist is warning others about the dangers of e-cigarettes after his vape pen blew up in his face.

Car salesman Andrew Hall suffered second-degree burns and lost seven teeth in the horrific incident.

The explosion happened on the weekend when Andrew was enjoying a few toots of electronic smoke while getting ready for work.

Andrew wrote on Facebook that he was vaping in his bathroom when his vape pen exploded. The blast was so powerful that it shattered his bathroom sink.

Posting from the hospital ICU ward, Andrew wrote that he’d been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from his mouth, throat and lips.

Andrew said he had been vaping for about a year and had properly maintained the battery of his vape pen. He added that he’d never had an issue with overheating.

He said he wanted his experience to serve as a warning to others.

—————————————-­—————————————-­—————-

TomoNews is your best source for real news. We cover the funniest, craziest and most talked-about stories on the internet. Our tone is irreverent and unapologetic. If you’re laughing, we’re laughing. If you’re outraged, we’re outraged. We tell it like it is. And because we can animate stories, TomoNews brings you news like you’ve never seen before.

Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.com
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f

Get top stories delivered to your inbox everyday: http://bit.ly/tomo-newsletter
See a story that should be animated? Tell us about it! Suggest a story here: http://bit.ly/suggest-tomonews

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://plus.google.com/+TomoNewsUS/
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus

Tweets about TubeNews.net

more

Share the news
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •