Swedish doctor kidnapped woman for his dungeon; Snoop Dog arrested in Sweden – Compilation
Spray can in fireplace prank: http://bit.ly/1CMV97m
1. A doctor who drugged a woman before locking her up in a specially constructed dungeon did so because he “wanted a girlfriend,” Swedish police have revealed.
2. Workers at the at the the high-tech Swedish firm are now using implanted radio-frequency identification microchips (RFID) chip in lieu of a personal identity card. The technology gives eligible employees at the Stockholm Epicenter building complex access through doors and to the building’s copy machines.
3. Snoop Dogg had just finished a concert in Uppsala before being pulled over, because he “looked” like he was driving under the influence of narcotics.
4. A Swedish model has called out the “absurd” standards of her industry on social media, claiming she’s been told she’s “too big” despite the fact that she is technically underweight.
5. Two suspects have been arrested after a stabbing spree inside an IKEA in Vasteras, Sweden resulted in two deaths.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus