Russian guy nails own scrotum to the ground; Man KO 2 men with 2 punches – CRAZY Russia compilation
1. Russian performance artist Pyotr Pavlensky nailed his scrotum to the cobblestones of Red Square in Moscow in protest of the Russian government.
2. Video reportedly captured by a security camera outside a bar in a small Russian town shows the moment a man dispatches two aggressors, each with a single punch.
3. PETA and other animal rights people can be annoying, but in this case, we hope they annoy the crap out of Russian writer Elena Lenina; she of the pink dead kitten.
4. Russian writer Elena Lenina is very upset at being called a cat killer after media outlets like ourselves charged her with cruelty with scant evidence. But, hey, that’s our job.
5. Desomorphine, known as “krokodil” for the scaly, peeling skin it produces in its users, is a synthetic opiate that can be readily synthesized from codeine and a few other ingredients.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus